The Friendly Audit Service
Helping you to strengthen your IT operational resilience capabilities and avoid IT meltdown
The need for strong operational capabilities
Running a good quality IT service for your organisation requires management capabilities that are fit for purpose. Processes, methods, techniques, procedures and best practices that ensure you implement IT change smoothly, deal with incidents calmly, detect and resolve underlying problems quickly, and manage complex infrastructure proactively so that it is secure, resilient and scalable.
If yours aren’t fit for purpose, IT meltdown may be just around the corner:
- Ability to get to the root cause and fix issues results in gradual degradation of service quality
- Quality and reliability issues creep in and the major disaster incident inevitably happens
- Scalability limitations in your operational IT processes begin to choke resource efficiency when business growth edges you past the tipping point
You might already be living with ongoing meltdown symptoms
- Your infrastructure team is totally maxed out and bottlenecking your business projects
- Projects are falling behind plan and being delivered late
- Implementations are all too often fraught with issues
- Regular complaints about service stability from around your organisation
Are you confident that you:
- have a good grasp of where all your issues are?
- have found all the hidden risks?
- know what is “fit for purpose” for your organisation?
- can build a prioritised action plan?
- have a plan that is realistic and achieveable?
If not, this is where our “friendly audit” offering will help you.
Our Friendly Audit Service
Or, if you already have a specific area of concern, we can delve into the details of an individual capability and build an improvement plan.
1. Setting the "fit for purpose" target level
Our TORC tool helps by classifying organisations in a way that helps to set those capability expectations.
3. Action Planning
2. IT Capability Assessment
Depending on the level you want to explore, we hold meetings and run workshops with nominated members of your IT team to identify the strengths and the opportunities for improvement in your IT management capabilities.